Disaster Movie

Posted by | Posted in | Posted on 04:33


超好笑的一部恶搞电影!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Another awesome parody film.

有很多恶搞成分,里面套用很多电影、偶像元素,像High School Musical、10000 BC、Hancock、Enchanted、Jumper...连Kungfu Panda也被串进取 =.=

It pokes fun at many films and celebrities, such as High School Musical, 10000 BC, Hancock, Enchanted, Jumper... Even Kungfu Panda was being poked too

我觉得最好笑的就是Chipmunk那部分了。本来跳出来唱歌好讨人喜欢的,结果才讲它们可爱就立刻变成恶魔样...超跌破人的眼镜的,害我笑得上气不接下气blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

The most amusing part for me was the Chipmunks. They're singing cutely and suddenly turn rabid... It's too surprising and make me laugh out loud (LOL)


而且电影最后的音乐(全部角色活过来一起合唱的)也很好听!让人想要舞动舞动的感觉
The ending music(which all characters come back to life and sing a song about dating each other) was nice to listen too, it makes me feel wanting to have a dance right away.



另外呢,这个片的男主角真的很帥又很酷叻!
By the way, I feel the main cast of this film is rather charming too.

他叫Matt Lanter,他有玩Myspace哦,而且异性缘超好呢。
He is Matt Lanter, and he plays Myspace too, a lot of fans he have!



哈哈
He's cool right?
真希望能像他一样屌啊~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Well, I really hope that I can be just as nice as him!




ps. finally, gently rate my English, thank you.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Comments (2)